Then mail one copy, along with your membership fee, to the address at the bottom of the membership form and save the other for your files.
Most of our more than 350 members are from southeastern Wisconsin, but the PPRG includes members from all across Wisconsin and the U.S.
Membership is open to anyone, or any organization interested in Post-Polio Syndrome, and meetings are open to the general public.
Membership benefits include receiving:
- Spirit: The newsletter will be mailed to you
- The Doctor's Packet: Essential information for your doctor about post-polio syndrome
- Directory of Members' phone numbers, addresses, and email
- Respiratory Handbook: What you need to know about post-polio breathing complications
- Meeting Notices by mail
- Free use of the PPRG's library of books and videos
Our membership dues have not changed since our inception in 1985. They are still only $10 for an individual or family and $25 for an institution.
Tax-deductible donations are also very much appreciated.